Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Welcome to CERA IT 05 blog

 Waooooooo, 

           As I have proposed earlier to make a blog for all our classmates in CCT 2005 batch IT dept. Our blog is now ready.

          You may ask, what is its need after almost four years we have passed out? What I thought is that I wanted to bring all our batch mates under a single roof, so that all can be connected & contacted. After passing out all of us basically got scattered, many of them outside kolkata, so we can rarely meet. So the need of a virtual meeting place. There are already so many ways to be connected but I think these are not that well effective. I thought a blog can be. A place where all can share their news, views and anything, yes anything that one want to share. So I thought & created it. 

        To share anything you have to send a single mail to the admin or moderators of this blog (presently very few, but surely increase) and your message is reached out to all your classmates who are visiting this blog. The idea is simple. What I need is that everyone needs to be active & visits our blog regularly. This won't take you much of your time. Isn't it ?

      I have made my best effort to list name of all our classmates (look at right). If by any chance I missed any, please inform me. If there are any errors kindly notify me. Your views and suggestions are welcome to make it a big hit.
  
     You can share anything, any news, pictures etc etc . 

   Whenever we plan to meet in kolkata that we will post here, so visit it regularly.


      Lastly I want to thank Swarup Namta. It is because of him I got this whole idea. Recently he contacted as many people he could and made a wonderful presentation. Well that ppt is not completed yet. If you have not contributed to that do it now.

    This effort can only succeeds if you participate in it. Without you this won't survive. Don't just regularly visit it, contribute to it also with your writings etc. Make it a place where 'if you blink it you miss it'.

    Good bye, Hope this is not the only post. :-)
       

No comments:

Post a Comment