Thursday, March 12, 2009

Here goes my first post ....

This is really nice to see the blog has finally come out. Really appreciate the initiative taken by our beloved Sourav. Special thanks to Swarup for the initial effort he has put to come up with the ppt. It was really nice to see the presentation as it brought back some sweet memories of college days.

However I also feel this blog can be a good platform to stay updated with the whereabouts of our batchmates. So please feel free to post :-)

So Shubho is in Kolkata now. Probably few of you could manage to meet him today (though attendance was quite poor it seems :P). It will be great if someone could post a details of the meeting.

Good news from my side ... Planning to visit Kolkata in June (though not yet booked my ticket.) 

So thats all from my side today. Looking forward for the weekend ahead :-) Wish you all also  a very happy weekend. 

And stay tuned for more posts from my side.

3 comments:

  1. i hope i will be reaching kolkata during the first week of April, i wish that i could meet my old friends it has been long since we have been together....(latif)

    ReplyDelete
  2. debu mone hoy na oi din jara jara meet koreche tara ei blog ta dekhbe bole .. so response paoar asha nei .. :(

    ReplyDelete